Brad McEldowney – Director
BMC Environmental & Electrical Licences hold:
- Bachelor of Engineering, majoring in Environmental Technology and Sustainable Energy.
- QLD Electrical Contractors No. 76371.
- NSW Electrical Contractors No. 260391C.
- NZ Electrical Mechanic.
- Clean Energy Council Solar Install licence No. A7864862.
- Blue Card No. 805894/2.
- Insurance Policy No. GS00310976. $20,000,000.00
BMC Environmental and Electrical Pty Ltd have been involved in the solar industry for over 10 years and have been involved in the installation of over 5MW of domestic solar throughout Queensland. The Queensland solar installation was revolved around the Queensland Solar Homes Program. The BMC Environmental and Electrical Pty Ltd staff has been involved in delivery/design of:
- 100kW Designs for numerous manufacturers across the Australasia.
- Design and installation of 150 off-grid systems in Fiji.
- Training throughout Fiji.
- Design and supply of 6 x 10kW off-grid systems for Marshall Islands.
- 30kW ground mount grid connect system in Queensland.
- Design, supply and installation of 10 x 10kW grid connect systems in NSW.
- Design and acquisition of off shore projects of up to 8MW of solar park.
BMC also provides services such as:
- Environmental Consultancy.
- Energy Audits.
- Lighting Design and Installation.
- Standard Commercial/Domestic and Industrial electrical contracting.
BMC Environmental and Electrical Pty Ltd solar have been involved in the design and installation of systems as part of the National Solar Schools Program (NSSP). The staff at BMC Environmental and Electrical Pty Ltd have been involved in providing bids on a number of DETA tenders and are very familiar with the requirements to meet a conforming bid.
BMC Environmental and Electrical Pty Ltd believe in providing a quality installation that shall meet external and internal quality system operations. BMC Environmental and Electrical Pty Ltd holds all the relevant licences to install and design solar throughout QLD, NSW and NZ.
BMC Environmental and Electrical Pty Ltd are available to provide the entire requirement to design and install throughout Queensland, Australia and the Pacific.
Engineering, Environmental and Energy Solutions for the future.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.